Easter is always a special time for families in Dubai depending on the date it usually falls on or before the easter /spring /midterm break, and signifies the beginning of summer…. the last of pleasant Dubai weather before the start heating up!
Now with it being Easter Sunday, and Sunday being a working day most of the Brunches/ Egg Hunts etc are on Friday or a Saturday – I have however found a few falling on a sunday!
One of my favourite home grown brands *Local Dubai Marina * are the ladies behind Cooking@home In Dubai founded by two Italian Ladies who open up their kitchen and invite fellow foodies over to discuss, cook and eat Homemade Italian Goodies.
Details for their Easter weekend class on Actual Easter Sunday!!
Dubai Marina is dotted with some of the best beach front properties in the city, with so many options at our doorstep enjoying the Easter Weekend is literally a HOP away!!
- HILTON DUBAI JUMEIRAH BEACH :Culinary experts from BiCe and Oceana have put together an appetizing Easter Brunch for a day of fun in their Garden area Easter Brunch will include :
Easter Egg Hunt
Ice Cream Stall
Starting at AED 295 personTo book call on 04 318 2999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Easter Sunday Brunch at the Habtoor Grand Resort : Easter Family Fun – Dine in an Al fresco setting with a lavish family brunch and great kids entertainment to be enjoyed by all at the Salamar Terrace
For more information please visit
Easter Sunday Brunch at the Amwaj Rotana, Jumeirah Beach
16th April 2017
12.30 – 4.30 p.m. at La Terrazza, Level 2
This Easter Brunch is big on the frills with an extensive buffet including Easter specialties, kids’ zone with egg colouring, cartoons, face painting and balloon sculpting. They also get to chase the tail on our bunny mascot and go on a hunt for yummy chocolate treats.
- AED 125 (children aged 6 – 12 years)
- AED 235 including soft drinks juices and water
- AED 355 including house beverages, soft drinks, juices and water
- AED 495 including bubbly, house beverages, soft drinks, juices and water
Contact Amwaj Rotana Easter Brunch for more details.
Whatever you do …have a lovely weekend with your Family and do share your Easter Traditions on the FB Dubai Marina Mums Group for the mum’ s in the community to share!